We introduced the Etsy Shop Fitness Calculator on January 18th and have been delighted with the number of sellers who have engaged with it! In just under a week, we had over a thousand Etsy sellers run their shops through the tool. In the infographic above, we’ve broken down the results from other Etsy shops so you can better understand where you stack up! If you’re not a fan of infographics, here’s a quick breakdown of the Etsy Shop Fitness Calculator Results:
Etsy Shop Fitness Calculator Results
- 1096 shops scored their fitness in the FIRST WEEK!
- 172 Shops scored their fitness more than once.
- The most times a single shop scored its fitness was 7.
- The average seller conversion rate (orders / views) is 1.11%.
- The average number of orders a shop fulfills in a year is 311.
- The highest number of (verified) orders in a year is 12,436.
- The average shop has 158 active listings.
- The highest number of (verified) active listings is 2,281.
- The average number of views a listing gets in one week is 44.6.
- The highest number of views a listing got in a week was 1,252.
If you haven’t already, put your shop through the Etsy Shop Fitness Calculator and see how you stack up!